i like stuff. i think stuff likes me too. so that’s cool.
…well that was the original “About” section of the blog. Perhaps I should actually tell you a little about myself for real (for those of you who don’t already know me!).
1. I AM 30. And I think I’m ok with that.
2. I like to make stuff. Or at least talk about making stuff.
3. I work a lot. I have 2 jobs, one as a supply teacher, the other in a popular drugstore chain.
4. I like to bake.
5. I have 2 pets, and they are so badly behaved that our house has been nicknamed the zoo.
6. I am newly wed to a fabulously awesome guy. He is the funniest person I have ever met hands down.
7. I like to play video games. I would play them all day if I could get paid to do it.
8. I like to read blogs. Hence starting one of my own!
9. I really like to read. Hence starting a top 100 books book club.
10. I did one of these lists on facebook like 2 years ago, and it was funny (or so I’ve been told). I’m trying to kind of recreate it, and it’s not working. If you are my facebook friend go and check it out. Otherwise you’ll have to take my word for it.
I’m going to leave that for now. If you want to know something else. Ask. It’s just that simple! 🙂